Monday, February 1, 2010

Tutorial


I have received so many questions regarding my method I use for image transferring to polymer clay, I decided to offer a tutorial for sale in my Etsy shop. You can learn how to create your own keepsakes with pendants, magnets, earrings, rings and any other idea you may have for a polymer clay creation.

The tutorial contains the list of materials needed, step by step instructions, hints I have learned from working with polymer clay for 6 years, as well as color photographs of the process. The tutorial will be emailed to you in a PDF file, if you'd prefer it in a DOC format, please let me know and I'll be happy to accommodate you. I'll also be available by email to assist with any questions you may have.

This tutorial is copyright protected and may not be resold or redistributed in any manner.

1 comment:

Hopemore Studio said...

Good for you, I can see some good sales from this tutorial. Looks like you are getting close to breaking a 1000 sales too!

Angie