Friday, August 27, 2010

Tim Holtz New Paper Stacks

Ah yes my friends I haven't even touched the Halloween in Wonderland papers, and here I am picking up a new pad, but it was just one!

**Okay I am so lying I have one more to reveal, there will be no judginess I decree!
And I quite possibly preordered a new Halloween stack and stamps ..... mumbles

When I first saw the look and variety of Tim's new papers I just new I must take a peek at them or cause myself a brain hemorrhage. I decided on the Lost and Found collection, I'm drawn to the dark and rustic colors myself. I got mine at Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon so it was a great deal. They also had Vintage Shabby and Retro Grunge, Vintage Shabby was my next choice, I am a fancy little girl who loves her pastels; the Retro Grunge for some reason reminded me of a circus theme. Not that I do not absolutely love a great circus theme it's too much green for my taste.
If you have read the specifications of Tim's pad they are very different from standard scrapbooking papers and that's what I always love about Tim, he think outside the box.

Each mat stack includes:
12x 12 Designs
6x6 Designs
2x2 Snippets
ATC
Borders
Motifs 12x12
Motifs 6x6
Carres 2x2
ATC
Bordures
**36 papers in all**

I have no idea what I'm doing with these these things, but they do make me squeal like a 5 year old "MINE I WANT THEM, BUT MOOOOOOOOM" Oh and I totally got some of his gears and spinners too, blah blah no one heard that blah.

I plan to stare at them tonite so they will tell me what to do with them, and if that doesn't work it's water boarding bitches.



1 comment:

The Lyons' Den said...

AM loving the first pic! I love all of those colors, an they all compliment each other so well.
I bought one of those bind it all things when you talked about it on creepy...that paper would be awesome for a project!