Friday, March 20, 2009

Cats, Witches and Flying Monkeys

That crazy cat lady title might just be sticking, I bought the most adorable little funky/retro cat stamps to use for my distressed pendants, can't wait to show them off.

On another note for those of you who may not know I, Lisa, am a collector of all things creepy and sometimes not so creepy. Where I live now I don't have room to display everything, so here and there things trickle out.

So far I've just let some of my Buffy the Vampire Slayers statues see the light of day, picture of those below. And a zombie, shhhhh. And I just ran across some busts I must have that Gentle Giant is producing.


I am so tickled with this Flying Monkey I can't hardly stand it. Just a sidenote, on the back of my Ipod is engraved "don't make me call my flying monkeys". So really how could I not get this.



And Buffy(s) and Willow. Love this style so.

No comments: