Thursday, March 19, 2009

Will she make it?

I am a HORRIBLE procrastinator, now it has come back to bite me in the ass. I have just been informed that we are switching our cable service to FIOS and I have till Monday to watch, oh I don't know, approximately eleventy gajillion hours of programs on my dvr. I am in full panic mode to get it done.

I also made myself a list of all the programs I record so that I can transfer to the new dvr.

Let me share.

Dog Whisperer
Big Love
Intervention
True Blood
Life on Mars (soon to be canceled)
Lost
Heroes
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Dollhouse
Ghosthunters
24
Reaper
America's Next Top Model (my most shameful admission)
Nip Tuck
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
New Adventures of Old Christine
Castle
American Dad
Family Guy
South Park
King of the Hill
Ugly Betty
48 Hours Mystery
Judge Judy

Anyone see a problem?

ETA:
Rescue Me
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Daily Show

Really and I complain there aren't enough good shows on tv these days. Smack me if you hear that again from my lips.

2 comments:

AB71 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AB71 said...

OK you gotta prioritize...My first vote is for "Lost". "How I met your Mother" is a close second...LOVE barney.

Is it fair to say the blog with be a bit quiet while you are catching up..lol.

Good Luck